Sunday, March 24, 2013

Make a dream...



D R E A M .....

my dream is to make my parents happy. 
it's just a dream that I want to achieve at this time. achieve the highest ideals for the purpose of my life. 
I live to dream, dream for my parents. mama, papa thank you for all that you give me. sorry, if I've been often disappoint. but honestly in my life you're the one I treasure than others that exist in this world.




how to make a dream ...

round your determination to achieve that dream.
make yourself dilemma
when you dilemmas, strengthen your spirit.
when you spirit, penetrating all dreams there in front of you.

achieve your dreams for your life purpose.
dreams who will improve later life.
weak when the spirit of your dreams,
find a material that can restore your spirit.

very helpful advice of any dream.
take the positive things in you achieving your dreams
and apply in your dreams.

pray, work hard, and believe is the key.

so, the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment